Our most popular courses bundled together helping you master the site compliance rules of the Low Income Housing Tax Credit Program and preparing you to become a Site Compliance Specialist (SCS).
Our most sought-after courses bundled together teaching you the Tax Credit Program’s site compliance rules and prepare you for the Site Compliance Exam which when passed, bestows you with the national recognized Site Compliance Specialist (SCS) designation indicating to the industry you have mastered site compliance!
Basic package includes…
- A quick 5-minute Getting Started course which includes an assessment of your current compliance knowledge
- Our 5 site compliance level courses:
- PLUS 2 bonus items:
- ALSO INCLUDES our Automatic Training System
- Taking you through the courses in the proper order
- Maximizing your learning and minimizing your stress!
And the best part… everything is done on YOUR SCHEDULE!
Whether you need the information fast and plan to go through all of the courses quickly OR you know you have a heavy workload that will limit your viewing time, the Automatic Training System will deliver the courses to you on your schedule!
Here is how it works…
Once you complete your registration, our Automatic Training System will email you…
- Your User Name and Password
- A link to the Housing Credit Training Center. (Also can access course by clicking on the Online Training login at the top right hand corner of every page on our website.)
Once logged in, you will see the first course on your dashboard. As you complete courses, the Automatic Training System, will open the next course continuing until all courses are completed. The initial course is a quick 10-minute course – Getting Started with the Course Package Plan – providing a quick overview & introduction and includes a pre-assessment test revealing your current site compliance knowledge level and familiarizing you with the concepts and rules you must master to successfully operate your properties.
After this is completed, Housing Credits 101: Compliance Basics and Fair Housing 101: A Fair Housing Primer are opened.
- Housing Credits 101: Compliance Basics is an introductory course providing a broad stroke overview of the Tax Credit Program and its site level compliance rules.
- Fair Housing 101: A Fair Housing Primer provides a sound look at the federal fair housing laws including a detail discussion on each of the 7 federally protected classes.
Additional classes opened as you complete their prerequisites as followed:
- After complete both Housing Credits 101 and Fair Housing 101, Housing Credits 103: Income & Assets opened
- After complete Housing Credits 103, Housing Credits 204: Special Program Rules opened
- After completing Housing Credits 204, Housing Credits 245: Site Compliance Specialist opened
- After completing Housing Credits 245, What’s Next… How to Get Certified and the Site Compliance PRACTICE Exam opened
Expirations and Extensions
Each course expires 21 days after it has been made accessible to you. However as we understand how crazy life can get, if you find yourself needing more time, it’s NO PROBLEM! Simply contact us at [email protected] and we will provide an extension!
- Option A: Site Course Package Plan Basic
- Getting Started & Pre-Assessment Course (Normally $49)
- Housing Credits 101: Compliance Basics (Normally $249)
- Fair Housing 101: A Fair Housing Primer (Normally $249)
- Housing Credits 103: Income & Assets (Normally $249)
- Housing Credits 204: Special Program Rules (Normally $249)
- Housing Credits 245: Site Compliance Specialist (Normally $299)
- 2 bonus tools:
- What’s Next… How to Get Certified
- Site Compliance PRACTICE Exam (Normally $49)
(Does NOT include the actual Site Compliance Exam)
If purchased separately, you’d pay over $1300. But this option saves you over $500.
- Option B: Site Course Package Plan +
- Everything from Option A: Site Course Package Plan Basic AND
- Actual Site Compliance Exam — (Normally $199)
Add the actual Site Compliance Exam to your bundle
and receive a $100 discount off the regular exam price.
- Option C: Ultimate Companion Pack
- Everything from Option B: The Site Course Package Plan + which includes the actual Site Compliance Exam PLUS
- Current year Regular NCP Membership Group membership — (Normally $199)
- Current year subscription to the The Compliance Monitor — (Normally $249)
Normally would pay over $1800 for all of this…
but with this option you save over $800 paying only
- Option D: Master of Compliance Program
Learn BOTH the site compliance rules AND
the development/allocation side of the program.
- Everything from Option B: The Site Course Package Plan + PLUS…
AS WELL AS…
- Gold National Compliance Professional (NCP) Membership — (Normally $798) — including current year…
- Membership into NCP Membership Group,
- Subscription to The Compliance Monitor newsletter and its Online Article Archive, AND
- Access to the NCP Professional Development Center
Normally this entire package would cost $2,743
but if you pick this option your price is $1798!
Saving you over $800