From rule definition & requirements to strategies for successful implementation, this course focuses on everything you need to know about one of the most confusing rules of the Low Income Housing Tax Credit Program… the full-time student rule.
The full-time student rule is one of the more complex and confusing rules of the Tax Credit Program. It is also one of the most HFA monitored rules in the program making it a must you understand it and have a solid plan for its implementation.
In this course, Elizabeth will…
- Teach the rule definitions, requirements & eligibility exemptions,
- Provide an update on the latest changes and interpretations,
- Discuss strategies for successfully implementation,
- Share sample verification forms, AND
- Give you a Simple 6 Step Plan for success!
A must for any Tax Credit professional
working on-site, supervising those that do or responsible for compliance!
Approved for continuing education by all state HFAs and the industry’s compliance designations (e.g., NCP, HCCP, C3P, SHCM, etc.), this course is a perfect way to keep updated on the latest changes while earning the necessary credits.
NOTE: This is an advanced-information course ONLY so there are no quizzes.