As you know, your NCP Membership expired on December 31, 2019 but because Elizabeth is retiring at the end of next year, she is changing the way renewals will happen in 2020. Instead of offering Gold, Silver and Regular renewal levels, there will be 1 renewal level with an option to add on additional tools… the NCP Professional Development Center and extensively discounted staff education.
2020 is going to be a busy year as we…
- Begin to feel the impact of State Agency inspections/file reviews under the Final Compliance Monitoring Regulations
- Actively begin working with the new average income test (AIT) and
- Handle HUD’s HOTMA implementation of Section 102-104
- And, if the Affordable Housing Credit Improvement Act of 2019 passes, we will have even more changes to contend with.
Because of this and the fact I will no longer be publishing the print version of my newsletter – The Compliance Monitor, I plan to use the NCP Professional Development Center to discuss these changes and provide insight for their implementation. Whether it be articles, educational slides or the like provided by me or one of the many affordable housing gurus that are part of our NCP Membership Group, this advanced training center will be a great resource for you to turn to and is available 24/7.
And as I know keeping your staff educated is a high priority, I want to give you an opportunity to do so at an extremely discounted price. It is simply my way of saying THANK YOU for all the years we have worked together and your commitment to me, Elizabeth Moreland Consulting & the NCP Membership Group.
And finally, as in the past, if you renew here at the Conference, you will receive the lowest possible renewal & add-on tool prices.
So with out further adieux…
Learn More About Elizabeth’s Add Ons…
- NCP Professional Development Center: All professionals – no matter what industry they are in – need professional development… an opportunity to keep their knowledge & skills fresh… a way to learn and discuss the latest information and changes in their industry… and a forum for discussing these issues with their peers. Doctors do. As do attorneys and accountants. And so do Affordable Housing Professionals. And that is where the NCP Professional Development Center comes in… a separate ADVANCED learning center specifically designed for those who have already mastered the fundamentals and are ready to tackle the more meaty issues of this program by dissecting the industry’s hottest issues, newly released information from the IRS or State HFAs, and advanced or difficult compliance topics. This information is delivered through a series of advanced lessons sometimes comprised of articles I think are important for the subscribers to read…or a short course on an important subject… or a Special Report on a hot compliance topic. Items are added regularly throughout the year and will be available until December 31 of the subscribing year.
- Educational Pathway Option #1: Housing Credits 445: National Compliance Professional: This comprehensive course is designed to help subscribers gain an extensive understanding of the Housing Credit Program from allocation to site management! Perfect for those wanting to attain expert status. A must for supervisors, troubleshooters, compliance directors, asset managers or anyone looking to move into such positions. It is also perfect for those looking to earn one of the industry’s advanced level Housing Credit designations including our NCP, the Home Builder’s HCCP or Spectrum’s C3P. Comprised of 17 total chapters separated into 7 lessons and 2 bonus tools providing you the opportunity to learn the higher level program rules in stages and, if desired, prepare for the advanced industry designation exam of your choice. HC445 is comprised of the following lessons…
o Lesson #1: History, Allocation & Program Terms
o Lesson #2: Construction & Rent Up
o Lesson #3: Eligibility Rules
o Lesson #4: Certifications/Recertifications
o Lesson #5: Special Rules
o Lesson #6: Compliance Monitoring
o Lesson #7: Noncompliance
o Bonus #1: How to Earn Your Industry Designation
o Bonus #2: National Compliance PRACTICE Exam
- Educational Pathway Option #2: Site Course Package Plan: The Site Course Package Plan is designed to help students master site compliance and is perfect for new hires, compliance specialists, site managers and anyone that supervises these individuals. Available 24/7, this package includes the following courses…
o The Compliance Assessment
o Housing Credits 101: Compliance Basics
o Fair Housing 101: Fair Housing Primer
o Housing Credits 103: Income & Assets
o Housing Credits 204: Unique Rules
o Housing Credits 245: Site Compliance Specialist
o Bonus #1: How to Get Certified
o Bonus #2: Site Compliance PRACTICE Exam!
ONLY $179 if renew online & apply the $20 GO GREEN Discount
plus any Add-Ons you choose to select
OR $199 if renew offline