Elizabeth Moreland Consulting, Inc., is committed to assisting industry professionals in managing their properties while maintaining compliance during the COVID-19 pandemic.
This crazy time has spurred many questions within our industry regarding the steps we should take to reduce the risk of spreading the infection while still providing decent, safe and sanitary housing. Below, you will find a list of compiled links to important documents, statements, websites, etc. to assist you in staying abreast of the most current information & mandates.
CDC Eviction Moratorium
- CDC Eviction Moratorium: Temporary halt on evictions.
- CDC Eviction Moratorium FAQs: Answers to the CDC’s eviction moratorium.
- CDC’s Eviction Declaration Form: Declaration to be completed by resident looking for eviction protection.
- COVID-19 Q&A for Multifamily Housing: Response to COVID-19 questions. Updated 10/14/20.
- Notice H-2020-08: Funds available to to combat COVID-19.
- Status of MORs Performed by PBCAs: Alternative manner for conducting MORs.
- Special Claims for Vacancy Loss: Instructions for processing vacancy claims.
- Annual & Interim Recertification Protocol: Protocol for processing recertifications.
- Multifamily Tenant Concerns Brochure: Resources for residents.
- Notice 2020-23: Extension of Rev Proc 2018-58 deadlines.
- Notice 2020-53: Relief from certain requirements under LIHTC/Bond programs.
- State HFA Notices & Statements: State specific statements & notices regarding COVID-19.
- REG-123027-19: Proposed regulations providing relaxation to the monitoring sample.
- FAQs: COVID-19 and CARES Act: Answers regarding CARES, Act eviction moratorium.
- Guidance Providing HOME Waivers: Use of HOME funds to address housing needs.
- Guidance Providing HOME TBRA Waivers: Use of HOME TBRAs to help residents.
Housing Trust Fund
- CARES Act Eviction Moratorium FAQs: Guidance on temporary eviction moratorium.
- Notice PIH 2020-05: Guidance for the different Public Housing types.
USDA Rural Development
- COVID-19 Rural Resource Guide: Guidance for Rural Housing programs.