I am so excited to announce that registration is now open for the 2019 National Compliance Professional (NCP) Conference. This year’s event will be held in Naples, FL on October 16 & 17 at the Hyatt House/5th Avenue.
A brainstorming & networking event for
affordable housing professionals
that care about compliance & property management
A place where YOU WILL GET…
- Ample time to discuss and dissect meaty issues;
- Discussion-based education on the hottest issues of the day;
- Realistic answers to your questions; and
- Networking opportunities with industry peers who do what you do!!
Whether you are new to affordable housing or a veteran with years of experience, the 2019 NCP Conference will give you so much insight into today’s world of compliance and property management that you will literally walk away with…
- Dozens of easy-to-implement ideas,
- Numerous solutions to your compliance & management concerns, and
- A group of industry peers you can reach out to when you have questions or concerns you want to discuss.
Truly a unique conference experience!!
Currently the best discounts and lowest registration prices are available so if you like saving money, you will want to get registered before these prices expire on 2/28/2019.
Special rates include a $200 Early Bird discount and an NCP discount for current members of the NCP Membership Group providing as much as an additional $300 discount.
Please note… the discounts will change which means registration prices will increase on March 1 so please, DROP WHAT YOU ARE DOING for the next 10 minutes, and get REGISTERED NOW!
Like last year, we fully expect the 2019 Conference to sell out. Remember, Elizabeth caps the number of attendees to 130 to provide an conducive learning and networking environment for all. If you want to attend one of the remaining 2 events before Elizabeth exits the industry, NOW IS THE TIME!
to learn all the details and to get registered!